OnePlus 4 Expectations : OnePlus is one of the remarkable and familiar Chinese Smartphone that has entered the market in the year 2013. Since then, the company has became known as a big market player by offering the best equipment with affordable price. The OnePlus One has was launched in 2014 followed by OnePlus 2 in 2015 and OnePlus 3 in June 2016. By this, OnePlus 4 what to expect may likely arrive into the market by mid-2017.
However, it may be too early to speak about the OnePlus 4 arrival, as OnePlus 3 has just launched in the market. And with the expectation of its arrival, it is also being rumored that the OnePlus 4 may be introduced before the launch of Samsung Galaxy S8, HTC 11 and LG G6. However, it is uncertain, and it’s just an assumption in connection with the OnePlus pattern that the fans are expecting the fourth generation of OnePlus sequentially.
OnePlus 4 What to Expect Specification:
- The OnePlus 4 specification can be supposed to come with a notch higher in consideration with the OnePlus 3 high specification.
- The expected storage of OnePlus 4 might come with 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. It is also rumored that it may or not have the chances of coming with 8GB RAM variant. The internal storage may get minimum 128GB and the options of 256GB.
- Next-gen Snapdragon 830 processor will power the OnePlus 4 is expected and likely to be faster and more efficient than Snapdragon 820 processor of OnePlus 3.
- The camera is likely to come with 21 MP or 23 MP rear camera even for the front camera.
OnePlus 4 What to Expect Features:
With the OnePlus 4 expectancy by mid-2017, it is also anticipated that the features of OnePlus 4 might come with exciting features. Let us see what are expected features that come along.
- The device is likely to have a dual camera which is trending in today’s market.
- It might also come with an Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor which can be fixed inside the display so that there is no need for an external sensor.
- It is also expected that the device might come with curved edge screen or a pressure-sensitive screen which may rise the device price.
- It can be expected that the OnePlus 4 may be made modular to support modular attachments just like the MotoMods for Moto Z.
OnePlus 4 Expected Price and Release Date:
We have already acquainted with the pricing details of the OnePlus One which is $349, OnePlus 2 $389 and OnePlus 3 $399. So, when comparing with its predecessor’s price, it can be expected that the price for the OnePlus 4 may be likely range from $419 to $429.
With the assumption of price detail that OnePlus 4 may come with, now drawing to the point of the device release date. Keeping in mind with the launch of OnePlus 3 that has been released in the mid of 2016 and the second quarter, the rumors expect the same version of OnePlus 4 may also land up by mid of 2017.
The OnePlus series is just a unique piece and remarkable device that have to catch the attention of the fans and already started assuming of the arrival of the OnePlus fourth generation with exciting features and special variants. Overall, OnePlus 4 what to expect is – it can be expected that the smartphone might come with better specification and features that people are eagerly expecting in the next year.